Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Are you kidding me?

I was over it.  No smiling on the bus on this day.  Don't say a word to me because I'm not feeling it at all.  It's cold, I'm hungry, I don't feel like working, and I want to get in the bed, and on top of all of that my back hurts from this back pack. 

Then as I get on the bus the driver says, "NOOONNOOOONOOO UUUHHH UUUHHh you gonna break the machine you don't do it like that", mind you I've been doing the same thing on every bus sticking it in the slot where it automatically pops back up instead of sliding it through the reader.  He continues, "YOu could break it and I'm not trying to have my bus broken", first of all let me state I've been trying to be a good bus rider polite and friendly, but mister let me tell you this is not the day.  I quickly said, " I do this on every bus", he says," well I'm sorry no one told you it was wrong," I think, dude I've all ready done it the card has popped back up fine and counted me as a rider let me go.  So I swipe my card his way to shut him up, he was so loud, the whole bus is looking at me, "ok calm down now breathe its going to be ok" I say and I walk away.  I felt a little bad after, but shoot don't try to embarass me on this bus off of something so minor because you know someone on the bus who's talking to you.  Please Mister, TODAY IS NOT THE DAY.

Next stop please before I let them know what it really is....

No comments:

Post a Comment